Did you know that TCFL cardholders can place their own requests for InterLibrary Loan materials? Here's how:
- Check TCFL's online catalog to make certain that the item you're searching for isn't available locally.
- Visit the Marina website by following the link below
- Login using your TCFL barcode number (with no spaces, as always)
- Search for the item you're looking for
- Find your chosen item on the results list (make sure the search is complete - Marina searches can take a little longer than regular catalog searches) and click on its name
- Select your pickup location and click on the “Request” button to complete your request.
NOTE: If you see the message “Click here to place an ILL request
through the Talbot County Free Library” the item is not available
through regular InterLibrary Loan. If you select the “Request” button
and complete the more detailed online form, your library account will
be charged at least a $5.00 fee to cover shipping the material to and
from an out of state library, regardless of whether you check the item
Proceed to Marina
For further assistance please contact:
Talbot County Free Library