SEARCH LIBRARY CATALOG
Databases & eResources by Subject
Databases & eResources > How To
- Auto Repair Reference Center
- Covers 33 categories of automotive care and maintenance, plus glossary of automotive terminology.
- Gale Courses
- Gale Courses offers a wide range of highly interactive, instructor led courses that you can take entirely online.
- Hobbies and Crafts Reference Center
- This database offers detailed how-to instructions and creative ideas to meet the interests of virtually every hobby enthusiast. Full text is provided from leading hobby and craft magazines, including Bead & Button, Creative Knitting, FineScale Modeler, Quilter's World and many more.
- Home Improvement Reference Center
- This database provides users with detailed, user-friendly “how-to” information covering all manner of home improvement/repair projects. It features full-text content from leading home improvement magazines, images not found anywhere else online, and videos of popular home repair projects.
- Small Engine Repair Reference Center
- Detailed, user-friendly repair guides for all manner of small engines.