- New cards are free for Maryland Residents. There is a one dollar ($1) charge for replacement cards.
- $25.00 fee for out-of-state residents.
- Adult Books, 10¢ per day, $10.00 limit
- Children Books, 2¢ per day, $5.00 limit
- DVDs, $1.00 per day, $10.00 limit
- Compact Discs, 10¢ per day, $10.00 limit
- Playaways, 10¢ per day, $10.00 limit
- Interlibrary Loan items, $1.00 per day, no limit
- Computer Printouts: 10¢ per page for Black and White. 25¢ per page for Color.
- Microfilm Printouts: 25¢ per page
- Photocopies: 15¢ per page for Black and White. 25¢ per page for Color.
- Interlibrary loan materials from outside of the state of Maryland have a $5 fee.
Lost or Damaged Materials
Full replacement cost will be charged for each item lost or damaged. The Library does not accept replacement materials.
A $25.00 fee will be charged for returned checks.
Service Charge for Material Recovery
Unpaid balances of $25 or more will incur a $15 service charge and be forwarded to a material recovery agency. Learn more about our Materials Recovery Program.