SEARCH LIBRARY CATALOG
Databases & eResources by Subject
Databases & eResources > General Reference and Encyclopedias
- Explora is designed specifically for student research, this database includes popular magazines, essays, and primary source documents on a variety of topics.
- Funk & Wagnalls New Encyclopedia
- Provides over 25,000 encyclopedic entries. Searchable by subject or keywords within the entry.
- MasterFILE Premier
- MasterFILE™ Premier contains full text for nearly 1,700 periodicals covering general reference, business, health, education, general science, multicultural issues and much more.
- Reference USA
- The premier source of business and residential information for reference and research. Used by entrepreneurs, businesses, students, job-seekers or anyone wanting access to information on tens of millions of businesses and hundreds of millions of consumers in an easy to search format.